Sunday 1 September 2013

I'm Sorry Bank Balance!!

I have been on a bit of a frenzy over the last 2 weeks, I really should apologise to my poor bank balance! 
It was sparked by a bright idea for a thermal polish, but I could just buy 1 colour! Also there was a stunning chemo I just had to have (and have just red that chemo is in this season, I'm psychic!). Then there was the glitter, in colours I was missing so they had to be bought! Plus the holographic fuchsia which went lovely with silver and the red was just so sparkly!! Plus the glitter for the H4H polish as I had nothing suitable! 
I think I have a problem!! I'm trying to go cold turkey but not sure how it will last as I have just seen a black holographic which I HAVE TO HAVE!! 

Hello my name is Kim and I'm a glitter addict!! 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment