Wednesday 4 September 2013

Productive mess and bleeding glitter!


There is nothing better than a productive mess! So that is exactly what I did this morning! I was playing around with glitters, pigments and thermals! There will be a stunning thermal released once I have figured out the rest of the line so watch this space! 
Although the down side to this mornings mess makes was I found that some of my glitters bleed :( I'm heart broken!! For the people who don't know what that means, it is when the glitter loses it's colour once it has been placed in the polish base :( it can sometimes leave a lovely effect but other times ruin your polish :(. So my holo pink, red and purple shall be put in my gels kit to be used for nail art, not a total waste then :). 

Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment