Tuesday 15 October 2013

300 Followers, New Polish and a Video Which Made Me Think....

Firstly. 
WOW! Whoa! OMG! (and other words of excitement) I have now reached 300 followers on Instagram! Slightly surreal and I'm so happy! I never thought my little polishes would get so far in such a short space of time!!

Secondly.
The Fire Works collection is now my shop! Pleas go check them out as they are super sparkly and would be fab for bonfire night! 


Lastly.
There is a vlogger on YouTube who I love! Her channel is iisuperwomanii and if you haven't seen any of her videos please go watch some, she is hilarious! But she posted a video the other day (http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zhXPA35DUUw) which really made me think, (if you have watched it please go do so) 

Last year for me was crap, it was just awful! I was in a job I hated, it was dragging me down, I had a screaming match of a break up and a lost my amazing loan horse who I had been riding for 2 and a half years! 
But in January this year things picked up, the last straw at my old job went and I quit! 3 days later I had a new job with better pay, which meant when my current horse Belle was offered to me at the end of February I was in a position to buy her! I have been working with Belle for 7 months now and we are going from strength to strength and hopefully we will go competing next year! Finally I got my polishes on the market and on the 22nd of September my little shop went live! I have been over whelmed by people compliments and have meet some amazing ladies along the way!

What I am saying here is if you have a dream...no matter how big or small chase it! Never give up untill you achieve everything which you have set out todo! Your dreams won't come after you as they are scared you aren't ready for them, show them you are and go get them!!

xXx

P.S Belle wanted to show you all her present from HOYS - leather head collar with name plate ;)


1 comment:

  1. Amazing lady NO.1 right here!! ;)

    I love your last paragraph, it's really made me think about some changes I need to make again. :) �� xxxx

    ReplyDelete