Tuesday 8 October 2013

Talk Glitter To Me...

Let's just get things straight, glitter is amazing! With all if the colours, sizes, shapes, mattes and so on the glitter combos you can create is mind boggling!
But what do you like? What glitter combos do you want to wear? That colours? Do you want a mixture of sizes and shades or random mixes? 
I fall in love with some of my glitter combos but that doesn't always mean that will be favourites with my lovely customers!

So what would you like to see? Tell my your favourite colour combos and what you want to see! 

Kim xXx

2 comments:

  1. Neon glitter, matte neon glitter, holo Circle glitter, basically any glitter, but not bar glitter, I don't like bars ��

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple, gold and aqua blue together - maybe a bit of a weird one though? Not sure how many people would agree with me : )

    ReplyDelete