Tuesday 29 October 2013

Note Books, Stands and Yet More Bubble Wrap!

I got very excited when I recieve my customized polish stand - 
The writing is in a lovely pink which you can't really tell from the picture :( but you should see the amount of bubble wrap I got with it! I don't think I'll ever need to buy any for packing again! The tape came off to easy and didn't reck any of the bubbles!! Very happy lady here!!

As some of you may well know I work in a pizza shop 5 nights a week. So when's it's quiet (early in the evening and later on) I have chance to get all sorts of work for my polishes done! So I have this - 
While I'm here I write ideas, costing, prices and stuff I need to buy in my little book! It's a great way to keep track of everything :) 

And finally for tonight I got my little funnels this morning so hopefull the kits will be in my shop next week! They will cost £14.99 and you will get:
- 2 x 10ml bottles with base with mixing balls
- 2 x 5ml bottles with base with mixing balls
- 1 x little funnel
- 4 x glitter 
- 4 x pigment

What colours do you want to see? Ransoms or shades? Let me know inspirers! :)

xXx 

1 comment: