Tuesday 19 November 2013

"2 balls, put the brush in and twist on the lid!"

Mad rush home today to try and get some bottles sorted for Thursday! My mum and me were sat at our kitchen table putting mixing balls in to empty bottles. 1 ball in 31 5ml bottles and then assembled 20 10ml bottles and put 2 balls in those! Yet I still don't feel like I have enough prep done! I won't have time to do any on Thursday and might not tomorrow as my bestfriend is home from uni so we are taking our horses out for a ride! 
I might try and squeeze some prep in when I get home tonight before bed :/ I still have the following to do:
- write out my labels with my sliver pen.
- find my sliver pen.
- organize my stock.
- give my dad my fairy lights get him to figure out why they aren't working. 
- print off some business cards (might not happen at this stage) 
Plus loads more which I can't remember at present!

I also have more ideas running around my head for my next thermal collection, plus wanting to have a play with glow in the dark polishes anndddd I have some red (yes real red! Not brick colour but red) pigment I want to have a play with!


Arrrrrggggg!?!? I need a week of work! 
X

No comments:

Post a Comment