Thursday 7 November 2013

Musings Of a Pizza Shop Girl...

No nails news tonight my dears :( not had any time, sad I know so instead I thought I would entertain you with the ridiculously stupid things people say when they ring the shop.

- Our burgers are 1/4 or 1/2 pound, the amount of people that ask which is bigger or what the difference is is just astounding!
- I ask where the food is getting delivered to and they say "poppleton" okay where? "Poppleton" -.- 
- I ask what they would like "oooh I don't know" then why did you ring?
- "can I have a ham and pineapple pizza?" Yes of course, a 9" hawiian- "NO I want a HAM and PINEAPPLE pizzas!" Yes that is what a hawiian is love.
- "my pepperione pizza doesn't have any pepperione" have you looked under the cheese? 

I seriously worry about the iq level surround this pizza shop :/



3 comments:

  1. I used to work in a call center and the amount of people that asked
    "Why have I got a late payment charge?"
    Errrrrm because you paid late!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I'm so glad I don't have to put up with that sort of numpty-ness : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha I love things like this. I used to work in a coffee shop and got all sorts of crazy stuff, and now I work at a train station and it's exactly the same! (also do you live near York? I know Poppleton!) X

    ReplyDelete