Friday 22 November 2013

Over The Moon But Also Disappointed...

My hoodie arrived yesterday just in time for my fair!!!
I'm so so happy with it! Once my website has been coded I will get that printed on the bottom I think! 
Also... 
www.nailsinspirepolish.co.uk
It's not finished yet but is it in the process and going well, I think! 

Now for the disappoint meant, I went to my fair last night, I was very excited! Lauren came a long and was a massive help! But I hardly sold any :( my mum only sold one book so made a loss and a lady behind me didn't sell a thing! No body was seeming to buy anything, I just scraped a profit but only just less than a £1 I think :( 
But it was fun and I have another one on Thursday next week too so hopefully I will do better at that one! Here are some pictures from the event-

Lauren making some bags up to make the table look all pretty!

Lauren and myself with my table (never trust my mum with a iphone, the pictures come out fuzzy)

Xx


2 comments:

  1. Sorry it didn't go as well as you hoped hun. Maybe next time, take some little plastic hands from ebay with false nails wearing your polish. Sometimes what you see in the bottle is not as good as on the nail. And have print-outs of swatches etc on the table too so people can see that you have happy customers elsewhere.
    Keep going though, it will take time so don't let it get you down : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna try and remember to come to the next Thursday one, especially if you are selling thermals! :-) x

    ReplyDelete