Wednesday 6 November 2013

Stock Levels, Restock, New Stock, Stock, Stock...

Can you guess what nights blog is about? Bet you can't!!

Okay so here are the polishes which won't be restocked:
The Jellies - full set
Fire Works - full set
Top Effects - The Harlequine and Grape Expections
Fallen Leaves
So once these are sold out they are gone!

What will be restocked:
Top Effects - Touch of Pazaz
Christmas Thermal - full set

Restock date: 1/12/13

New stock? I have some ideas which I want to test out and hopefully release in a  month or so. I also have a colour which I created when I very first started mixing called Belle's Lullabie which I have been itching to release for a while now but didn't have a collection based around it. But then I thought, Hey this is my shop, my polish thee off my rules! 

I am also looking to set up my listing for NI Polish Kits!! They will maybe be in the shop on Sunday, depending on how knackered I am after being at the stables all morning. 

P.S can you tell I found out how to put stuff in bold and italics on my phone tonight inspirers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment