Friday 29 November 2013

Slightly Over Whelmed But Very Happy

So I went to my other fair on Thursday, I hoped to do better than I did as my last. I barely broke even last time and it really dishearten me. 
Well what a change it was last night!! I sold 15 bottles of polish!! Everybody was so lovely and load of people where amazing I was making the polish myself! The custom top coats where a big hit and I ended up with glitter everywhere whoops!
I had such a fab time! It makes me want to go out and do lots more fairs! 
I also met a lovely blogger, Sarah of My Mint Nails (http://mymintnails.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1) came to the fair just to see me :') which I was extremely touched by! I am not hoping to do a Christmas Flea Market week before Christmas if I can fit it in around work and belle.

Last night I was mixing polishes of my secret santa when I created this:

Quite possible the most perfect hot pink I have ever seen!! As usually I don't think the picture does the polish justice but that might be just me! I have a plan for this polish so watch this space ;) 

xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment