Monday 11 November 2013

Very Valid Reason!

I have a very valid reason as to why I have been blogging the last few days, all I need to say is two words...

Spead Sheets!

So as I'm not the most organized person in the world I have got all of my invoices for everything I've bought for NI but I just not totally sure I know where about 90% of them are. So when I finally pulled my finger out and made a start I became very stuck very fast! I had to go back through countless eBay emails finding which were polish related and which were the Christmassy hats on head bands I had bought for my mum and my self. I also had to convert individual glitter costs from dollars to pounds, ARRRGG it's taken me days to sort it all out and I'm still not done yet -.- I have finished my cost page and my sales but not my profits :/ 

Any way here is a picture of Belle on the winter sun on Sunday, love my girl!


Byee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment