Saturday 16 November 2013

I Think I Have A Problem....

I have known for a while about my glitter problem, but since I placed myself in a glitter ban I have been good and not bought any! (Check me out!)
But I have not noticed I new thing I tend to collect...hoodies :/ I have about 9/10 and have just ordered a new one...whoops! I meant to be saving my money for when I go to the Olympia Horse Show next month but the one I have ordered is just awesome!! It should arrive in time for my first fair which is in Thursday, if it doesn't heads shall roll! I will post a picture when it arrived but think alone the lines of black, pink and GLITTER!! 

I am sorry about the lack of nail news as of late but I have been soo busy with work I just haven't had chance! I will be mixing polishes tomorrow night ready for my fairs tomorrow night so there will be some pictures and maybe a couple of limited editions. 

I am in desparate need of a holiday, Centre Parcs world be nice!

On a final note Belle was clipped today, me and Becky (yard owner) both expected full blown fire works from her and to be a pain in the back side! But she wasn't, she was a total star and I'm very happy with her!! 


xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment